This is so cool! Catherine from Shatter The Silence has nominated me for The Mystery Blogger Award. I am so honored!
Please y’all grab some coffee, a plate of brownies, maybe some tissue and swing by her blog. We all have a story. And Catherine’s is moving and needs to not only be heard but shared. She is a voice for the those who feel they have no voice! She is screaming it out…loud and clear!!
Thanks again Catherine!
‘Mystery Blogger Award’ is an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates… it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve every recognition they get! This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging and they do it with so much love and passion.
Here are the rules…
1. Put the award logo on your post
2. List the rules
3. Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog
4. Mention the creator and provide a link to their blog
5. Tell your readers three things about yourself
6. Nominate 10-20 of your favourite bloggers
7. Notify your nominees
8. Ask your nominees 5 questions of your choice
9. Share links to your best posts
Three things about Stu 🤔🤔🤔
I love hearing someone’s testimony!
I deeply miss living in Shreveport/Bossier City area. That’s where my family, best friends and the love of my life!
I still have one more addiction to overcome…cigarettes.
Here are Catherine’s questions…
1. What are your goals as a Blogger?
To continue sharing my story and giving hope to others while pointing them to Jesus!
2. Do you use music to help you write?
Music inspires me more than I let on despite my Sunday Music posts. It is usually playing in the background as I’m writing which can be good or bad 😂🤘
Many times lyrics from a song have removed my “writer’s block”!
3. What inspired you to start writing?
I started writing little stories as a means to help men not make the same mistakes I have made in regards to sex/porn and marriage on two Facebook pages I created…Spiritual Leaders Of The Family and Resurrecting The Redeemed From Porn Addiction. The blog was a big step for me as I never considered myself a writer though I did start writing a book back in Junior high 😲
A dear friend of mine suggested the idea of the blog. She said…your story needs to be told. I’ve branched out from just writing about my struggle with porn to include daily struggles, random stories of life, love, music and yeah…sex.
4. Do you prefer a coffee with a bone or wine with crackers?
Well, I don’t drink wine unless I am with Angie and even then I’d rather have a Corona…
But what the freak does a bone have to do with coffee? Are we talking the comic book, a real physical bone, some sort of cookie/donut/biscuit/cracker thingamajig or in my old age have I missed a new phrase? Help me out here!!
5. What are your goals as a writer, blogger, Poet?
Well, I want to continue this journey! Plus Renee would drive to Louisiana and beat me up if I quit 😂😂😂
I do want to broaden my horizons a bit as far as the stories I tell. They say blogs should be under 500 words. I don’t agree as long as the content is good.
I am really pondering putting my whole story down in words 😲 There, I said it!
I am giving this award to…
Renee at ♥️Heart Tokens♥️
Purple Rose at Confessions And Thoughts Of A Reluctant Preacher’s Daughter
Yonnie at Yonnie In His Care
Barb at LetItGoCoach
Stacey at Words From The Wheel
Here are my questions…
1. What are your plans for 2020? It can be either life or blogging plans.
2. When you read your Bible do you take notes in a tablet or in the margins off your Bible?
3. Do you believe in the phrase “Once an addict always an addict”? Why or why not?
4. If you could have any career in the world, what would it be?
5. Would you take a job that paid awesome but took you away from your family half the year? Why or why not?
As far as the best blog posts goes…