Purple Rose has tagged me in the November | A Grateful Heart Tag!
These are so cool. It’s a shame they only come about once a month. I wonder if the mother/daughter tag team will do something similar in 2020?
Thanks sis for tagging me. I appreciate it. Y’all need to go read her answers! I loved her favorite Thanksgiving memory! Maybe one day I’ll have one like that 😯Hey, a guy can hope, right?
Here are the rules:
1. Thank the person who tagged you and link their post to yours.
2. Link the original post so the creators can read them
3. Use the original featured image and include it in your post.
4. Copy and paste the meaning of the tag into your post.
5. Answer the questions.
6. Tag at least TWO people.
7. Have fun and enjoy the rest of your month! ♥️
The Meaning of this Tag:
Here are the questions:
1. What is your worst Thanksgiving memory?
I’ll lose my man card on this one…oh wait…I lost it a long time ago…
Every Thanksgiving after eating the men would go watch the football game or fall asleep leaving the women to clean up after everyone. I always stayed in the kitchen and helped clean up.
2. Is there anyone in your life, living or non-living, that you never got to thank for something but wish you could? If yes, who and why?
There have been many that have passed away that I wish I had thanked for all the things they did for me whether they knew they did them or not.
Life is short. So if someone does something for you or helps you do something thank them right then. I may not get another chance to let them know how much they are appreciated!
3. White potatoes, red potatoes, gold potatoes, or sweet potatoes?
I will eat them all up. I love me some taters. But sweet potatoes with butter and cinnamon is definitely a lip licker 😋
4. White meat, dark meat, tofu, or no meat?
I’m a dark meat person. It is usually moister thank white meat but I have had some white meat that was so moist and juicy from a fried turkey
5. Pumpkin or pecan pie? (If neither, tell us your favorite!)
Both on the same plate with whipped cream 😊 or sweet potato pie!!
6. If you celebrate Christmas, do you put the tree up before or after Thanksgiving? If you don’t celebrate Christmas, are there other traditions you have for the holidays?
I do celebrate Christmas. I just haven’t put up a tree since the kids mom and I split. Their mom does and sometimes I will go and help. But since it’s just me there is no point in spending the money on one.
7. Black Friday is coming! Do you like stores to open on Thanksgiving? Do you participate at all? In-store or online?
I’ve worked retail on Black Friday for years! Whoever came up with the idea should be shot! Those who work retail do not get a Thanksgiving. They are at their store getting everything ready.
No! Stores should be closed on Thanksgiving! We have enough in this world that takes away from family time as it is…geez!
8. What is your best or favorite Thanksgiving memory?
My favorite Thanksgivings were always at my Aunt B’s house. Not one stands out more than another. It was just always fun with great food.
I am tagging 🤔🤔🤔