My dear sister and wonderful friend Charity has nominated me for The Outstanding Blogger Award😊
Thank you so much Charity! I am deeply honored and touched. I’m glad you liked the chocolate mousse 😉
Here are the rules/guidelines:
1. Provide the link to the creator’s original award post. (very important: see why in step 5)
2. Answer the questions provided.
3. Create 7 unique questions.
4. Nominate 10 bloggers. Ensure that they are aware of their nomination. Neither the award’s creator, nor the blogger that nominated you, can be nominated.
5. At the end of 2020, every blog that ping-backs the creator’s original post will be entered to win the 2020 Outstanding Blogger Award!
This award was created by Colton Beckwith.
Here are Charity’s questions:
1. What is your least favorite color?
The ole school puke green!!!
2. What is a song you keep hearing and wish you never heard again?
Nothing at moment. I’m listening to Stryper, I Am They and King & Country😊
3. Are there any condiments you do not want on your sandwich or burger?
Mustard and pickles 🤮
4. Do you like to wrap presents or put them in gift bags?
I love wrapping presents. It’s those last minute “Dad, I need a present for so and so tonight” that go in gift bags.
5. What Holiday would you get rid of if you could?
As much as I love Valentine’s Day it would have to be the one. If you love someone every day should be Valentine’s. What irks me about Valentine’s Day is that no matter what you have done or how much money is spent even the weekend prior if you do not go all out for Valentine’s your a bum and “you do not love them”. Been there…done that…and was hurt deeply 😥
6. If you had to spend one year working every single day or one year eating nothing but vegetables everyday, which would you choose?
Vegetables for sure! I eat more veggies than meat anyways 😊
7. If you knew that today was the last day of your life, what would you do?
I would spend every second with Angie doing whatever came to mind 😉
Here are my questions for my friends I am giving this award to:
1. What is your favorite clothing to wear that unfortunately does not look good on you? (Color wise, etc)
2. Why do you blog? Is it so you can minister in the lives of others, you just enjoy writing, a calling from God, or another reason?
3. Mask or no mask? Don’t worry about what others think or say, please give your honest opinion and why…
4. What is your favorite book of all time?
5. What childhood memory bring an immediate smile to your face?
6. Do you see God’s Handiwork everywhere? In people, nature and objects…
7. Which band, not singer, has influenced you the most.
Here are the friends I am giving this award to:
To my friends: please do not feel obligated to participate. Just my little way of saying thank you and that I am thinking of you! Have a great weekend 😊
*A few of you may opt out of answering questions that could be a trigger*