Kristian, thank you so much for nominating me this Sunshine Blogger Award!! What a way to start the year 😊 Guys, please say a prayer daily for Kristian and her husband Neil as they and doctors search for a living kidney donor for him. Thank you! Love ya sis!!
Here are the guidelines:
Here are Kristian’s questions:
1. What fictional world would you like to explore if you could?
I would want to be in the Oasis from Ready Player One! The possibilities would be freaking endless 😊
2. What is your idea of a perfect day?
The perfect day for me would be spending quality time with the kids instead of going to work during the day and then having Angie all to myself for the evening time 😊
3. If you could be a professional athlete in any sport, what sport would you play?
It would have to be second baseman in Baseball
4. What is your favorite joke?
I really don’t have a favorite. I have heard some that cracked me the heck up but I can’t share those here 😮
5. What movie(s) can you watch over & over again?
Ready Player One, Tarzan, Alpha and The Goonies.
6. What are your New Year resolutions, and if you don’t have any, what are some long term goals you hope to achieve?
My goals this year are to get a car, move into a better/safe place to live and continue to be intentional with all my relationships!
7. Is there a meaning behind your name? If so, what is it?
Well, it’s supposed to mean that I am a good steward of time, money and such. Haven’t quite lived up to the name yet I’m sad to say.
8. If you could master one skill, what would that skill be?
🤔🤔…Speaking on a stage.
9. What is your favorite Disney movie?
Avengers End Game for live action and for animation it would have to go to…
10. In your opinion, what movie has the best soundtrack?
Transformers (the animated movie) or Stand By Me
11. What snack(s) can’t you live without?
Chocolate Chip Cookies!!!😍
I am giving this award to…
Here are my questions:
I am only asking seven questions…
1. We all have goals in life but what is the one true desire you have for your life?
2. Are you of the belief that children under a certain age will be Heaven? Why or why not?
3. What is your goto Bible verse you when struggles abound?
4. Do you feel a revival coming, not to the US but to other parts of the world?
5. What song lifts your spirits the most when you are down?
6. Are you a from row pew sitter or a back row sitter?
7. And lastly…just a random thought of mine while talking to one of the guys at work…
Why is it that Jesus got totally ticked off with the money changer, made a whip, overturned tables and ran everyone out, but yet was quiet with Caesar and on his way to Golgatha?
* Please do not feel obligated to participate. This is just my little way of saying thankful for being a beacon of light and hope!