Here are the rules 🙂
Here are the questions Dawn asked her nominees:
I am a man trying to live a Godly life with integrity, honesty and realness in a world gone crazy.
At this moment I am grateful for my job.
That sex is NOT just a physical selfish act but rather a physical, mental and spiritual union of two people!
At moment it would be Ready Player One. This could change next week though. My tastes vary from week to week.
French fries and Spam cut into cubes cooked with the fries. My favorite after school snack. Yummers!!
Sunrises when I am fishing and sunsets when I am watching it with someone special.
I can get real emotional when I hear people talk about things they love doing because their joy makes their eyes shine and puts a huge smile on their face 🙂
I would much rather spend the day with someone.
Spring when the weather warms and a new season of life begins. But I also love fall for it’s colors 🙂
That, despite my failures, I kept going and tried my hardest.
Here are my nominees:
Here are my questions🤔🤔
1. What brings joy to your life?
2. If money was not an issue, what would be your dream job?
3. What are two gifts the Lord has blessed you with, spiritually or physically?
4. What post or posts touched you so deeply that you felt “everyone needs to read this!”?
5. Which blogger would you do a Blogger Spotlight on and why?
6. What does love mean to you?
7. If you could choose one attribute of Jesus to follow closer than any other, which one would it be?
8. In your eyes, what is the hardest part of being a Christian?
9. What do you want to be most remembered for?
10. Which Bible verse holds the most meaning to you and why?
11. Since it’s July, how do you celebrate the 4th?
*To my nominees, please do not feel pressured to accept this award. I know several of you are an award free blog, I just wanted to show my appreciation for all you do. Thank you all!!*