Thank you Gail for thinking of me as a recipient of the Vincent Ehindero Blog Award😊
This truly comes as a shock for me as I have not been as active this year…especially here of late so it does blow my mind when others nominate me. I am both humbled and honored Gail!
1. Thank the person who nominated you with a link to their blog.
2. Make a post of the award (with a photo of the logo).
3. Post the rules.
4. Ask 5-10 questions of your choice.
5. Nominate 10-30 other bloggers (or more) and notify them.
6. Follow Vincent Ehindero @vincentehindero.wordpress.com
(to qualify for a free blog promotion and shout out and more blogging opportunities)
Here are Gail’s questions:
1. How are you doing during this COVID-19 Pandemic?
I am doing good. Nothing has really changed that much for me except having to wear those stupid masks to go grocery shopping. I have still worked through it all, as an essential employee, without missing a day due to any illness whatsoever.
Everyone would ask me if I was worried about the Coronavirus. I would say no, I am immune…do you know how much worm dirt and fish pee I ate and drank as a child going fishing? I was never worried about catching it. We had a few employees catch it. But they got it from loved ones not fellow employees. And one did ALL the “right” things like wear a mask, strip naked and immediately wash your clothes when you got home, wipe down everything with sanitation wipes…heck he probably wore a mask to bed. Then he and his wife both got it.
There are two sides of the fence on the pandemic. You either believe the media and the falsifying of data to cause the pandemic or you are like me. You know it’s real but not as deadly as they say. They really is no middle ground. And since it shares the same a genes as the flu or common cold I am sure most were wrongly diagnosed to begin with to get government money….just saying.
You may disagree with me and that’s fine. We ALL can have our own opinions and still be friends😊
2. What is a good indoor activity?
Well….I can guarantee a new generation called the covid generation being born from this December to sometime in 2022.
But since I am single…let’s go with what Brandon and I do when he comes over. We do 1000 piece puzzles, we play Jenga, we watch superhero tv series like Green Arrow, Teen Titans, The Flash and Supergirl and we build Lego sets.
When he is not with me I do read my Ted Dekker books and play my Township game😊
3. Do you have a favorite Bible verse?
There are just so many many speak to me but I still must go with my life verse…
4. What has been your quarantine go to food?
Chinese and Firehouse Subs😊
5. Do you know how much God loves you?
I know that God loves me enough to send His one and only Son, Jesus, to die on the cross for my sins. But the true depth of God’s love for me or even you the reader, no one can fathom!
Here are my nominees:
Here are my questions:
1. If you could have just one type of food for the rest of your life…what would it be?
2. Why do most pastors only have the job/career of pastor when in fact it goes against what Jesus told the disciples to do when He sent them out?
3. If you had a friend in need of a ride to a doctor’s appointment for a medical procedure would you be willing to take a day off from work to ensure they made to and from home safely?
4. Do you stop what you are doing and immediately pray for someone when they ask for prayer or do you just give them the answer they want to hear?
5. What is your go to means of handling stress? Food, exercise, chocolate, sex, etc…
*To my seven nominees, my favorite number, please do not feel obligated to participate. This is just my way of saying I appreciate you and a little way of saying thank you😊*
Everyone have a blessed week!!!