Here is another one of Charity’s tags she has created😊 These are so cool. I love doing them.
Here are the rules:
This tag is for any follower of Jesus who wants to do it. If you love Jesus and are a “Whosoever”, you are tagged.
Answer the 10 original questions asked by Purple Rose
Share the link to at least one Christian blog post or blogger you love (you may share as many blog posts or bloggers as you like).
Use the original tag image as the FEATURED image on your post:
Here are the questions:
1. How old were you when you accepted Jesus Christ as your Lord and Savior?
My mom says I was nine when I accepted Christ but I don’t remember that. So that was 1977. Oh my gosh, I remember being attacked so hard spiritually those first few weeks.
I even remember sharing struggles with my mom that I never had to think about. It was so weird. I never cursed until I became a Christian😮 Or…maybe it was that I first became aware of the fact that I was. And those attacks only got stronger as the years went by😥 BUT, God…never left my side despite me running so far away after high school.
2. How many times have you been baptized?
I have only been baptized once after reviewing Christ into my heart as a child. But ever since rededicating my life to the Lord 10 years ago I cry everytime I see someone get baptized. And I feel this is the Lord’s prompting to get baptized again knowing what it truly represents.
3. What Bible story or verse puzzles you most?
How could the fallen angels have sex with women when they are spiritual beings and not physical flesh & blood and could those acts of sex somehow cause our DNA to be altered from God’s original design?
4. What is something you would like to know about Heaven?
Will there be one universal language or will we each speak our native earthly tongue and yet still be able to understand one another?
5. Who is the first person you knew on earth that you will look for or you hope will be waiting to greet you at the pearly gates?
This is a tough question for me Charity😮 There are so many…like Paul, Peter, John, my Pawpaw, my great friend Chris, or my grandfather on my mother’s side who died when I was like 3 or 4. There are really not many memories of him.
But the one person I truly want to meet is someone I know of but never knew…
Matthew, Angie’s son, who died in the car wreck. I feel as if I know him from listening to all the stories over the years and all the testimonies that have been passed on to me via Angie. What a special young man he was!!
6. Why do you think the streets in Heaven are made of gold?
And the city had no need of the sun, neither of the moon, to shine in it: for the glory of God did lighten it, and the Lamb is the light thereof.
Revelation 21:23 KJV
I believe that since the Glory of the Lord will be our light the crystal clear streets of gold are there to reflect His Glory more profoundly 😊
7. What is the ONE burning question you can’t wait to ask Jesus?
There are actually two for me.
1. Who told Adam that he and Eve were naked?
2. Why are the people that Cain was afraid of not talked about prior to him saying he feared for life to God?
8. Other than Jesus, what person from the Bible are you most interested to meet?
Paul because that dude went through some stuff for real and I want to ask him what that thorn in his side was!
9. What are 3 things you won’t miss about being on earth?
Sex trafficking, mistreatment of women in any form…physically, sexually or mentally, and paying bills😜
10. What is the best spiritual advice you have ever received?
To try to see everyone as God does…precious and worthy of His Love regardless of their lifestyle.
*This was cool. Charity thank you once again for your awesome tags!!*
This tag is open to anyone and everyone. Please consider doing it😊
Here are a few links to some wonderful posts and one fellow blogger whose love for God and bride does not allow me to pick just one post but all…
Heart So Heavy which is still relevant considering what 2020 has thrown at us!
Warren @ A Love Story