Oh my gosh! Charity (Purple Rose) has done it again! She has created another amazing tag with outstanding questions!!
You keep making this sis! They are awesome! Ladies & Gents if you do not follow my dear sister’s blog please click on the link ⬇️ in the rules section and check it out. You will not be disappointed! I promise!
Now, let’s get to it shall we😊
Thank the person who tagged you and include a link to their post.
Link the original post (The Most Important Guest Tag) and give credit to the creator of this tag (Purple Rose) https://reluctantpreachersdaughter.wordpress.com
From Purple Rose:
“I heard someone talking one day about how people would behave if Jesus showed up at their front door. I thought that would be a good idea for a tag. Good for self–reflection and fun.”
Answer the 10 original questions asked by Purple Rose
Tag as many people as you like
Use the original tag image as the FEATURED image on your post:Here are the questions:
1. Jesus has shown up unannounced at your front door, how long will it take you to answer the door?
It would take a few seconds to get dressed again. That’s about it.
2. Is there anything you would want to put away or hide before you let Jesus in?
I have nothing to hide. I may make a mad dash to pick up some dirty clothes but that’s about it.
3. If Jesus looks for your Bible, where will He find it?
All He would have to do is look by where I am sitting. It is on my coffee table. That is where I read it😊
4. If Jesus asks you to play the last song you listened to, what song will it be?
5. If Jesus asks you to put on the last TV show, movie or YouTube video you watched, what will it be?
He would be chilling watching the movie Caged No More about recovering young girls from sex traffickers or watching Season 7 of the Flash😊
6. It’s dinner time, what restaurant are you taking Jesus to?
What does Jesus eat🤔
I say a huge buffet so He can taste a little of everything!
7. Do you invite anyone to join you for dinner or do you want to have dinner alone with Jesus?
I would at any given time say Angie but right now I would have to take Brandon with us. He is in that stage where he is allowing media to affect his faith. So to actually see Jesus and hangout…yeah that would work.
8. Jesus has never eaten at the restaurant you are at, what do you recommend He order for dinner?
Since it’s a buffet I would just walk Him around showing Him different items that I like and then be like let’s try something new.
9. As you are eating dinner, you look toward the entrance and see the one person who has hurt you the most. What do you do?
I would invite them over and say Hey, there is someone I want you to meet. This could be a life changing moment for both of us.
10. Before Jesus leaves, do you ask to take a picture with Him on your cell phone?
Oh heck yeah!! Who wouldn’t want a selfie with Jesus😊
I am tagging🤔🤔🤔
Ok, 7 it is. My favorite numbers😊
Please do not feel obligated to participate. This is just too cool and I would love to read your answers.