My dear sis Charity has tagged me in this new and wonderful tag she has created😊 This is cool and I love the questions she has come up with!
Thank you sis for thinking of me😊
Here are the rules:
Here are Charity’s cool questions:
1. Which disciple is your favorite?
John, is my personal favorite. How can you not like the disciple Jesus called beloved?
2. How often do you pray The Lord’s Prayer?
I used to say it every Thursday night at Celebrate Recovery. I still say it just not in the formal prayer mode
3. How often do you take communion?
Once a month at church. I was doing communion at home for one full week then break for a week and then repeat. I so need to get back to doing that. It really helped me out mentally & spiritually!!
4. Do you listen to sermons during the week?
Every once in a while if someone sends me one. Normally I am either too tired or too “busy”😥
5. If Jesus asked you to have your own small group of 4, which 3 disciples or Bible Characters would you choose to be in your weekly prayer group?
Peter, John and Thomas
6. Why did you choose those 3?
Each of these disciples represent my life. I love Jesus as they did and yet as Peter I have denied Christ in many decisions in life to do as I wanted, I have doubted Christ and I have written about my experiences as John has.
7. What Bible characters do you relate to or understand the most?
It is still Paul. But there is some Samson and Job in the mix too.
8. Which disciple would you be with the most?
Peter, no doubt
9. Which disciple would you get along with the best?
John as he was the peacemaker
10. If you were in the painting of the Last Supper, where would you be sitting?
More than likely I would sitting right next to Jesus to be able hear best, for you never knew what wisdom He was about to impart😊
11. Peter carried a sword and cut off a soldier’s ear in an attempt to protect Jesus. If you were there that night, what would your reaction have been to the soldiers coming to arrest Jesus?
Uncertainty would have been my first reaction! Possible fear but once hands were laid on Jesus, just as with any person I love, I would jump into action.
12. We all need a Simon Peter in our life, someone who carries a “sword” and will fight for you. Who is/was your Simon Peter?
Angie is my Peter. She fights for me in prayer, she stands beside me, and would be willing to physically fight if need be. I have seen her get in some folks faces before! She can be a whipper snapper at times😊
13. Similar to Jesus, we all have a Judas in our lives who helps us fulfill our destiny or find our purpose. Can you look back and appreciate their role in your life despite the harm they did or the hurt they caused?
It is amazing that Jesus knew Judas was the one that would betray Him even while calling Judas to follow him and yet loved him none the less. Jesus knew Judas had a duty to fulfill in God’s plan to save humanity.
I wish we could see that the “bad” people in our lives were/are just like Judas. We just can’t, especially in the present. Looking back yeah…but during no.
After a lot of prayer and healing, yes I can say that I can look back now🤔🤔I’m not sure if appreciate is the right for me though🤔🤔 without malice towards anyone and say that I would not be the person I am today without them being placed in my life.
*Charity, these were some awesome yet tough questions. I truly had to think long and hard on how to answer each that’s why it has taken almost three weeks for me to finish. I did not want haphazardly answer these. Answering these questions honestly truly makes one look deep within themselves.*
I am tagging 🤔🤔 7..still have to go with my favorite number😊
*Please do not feel obligated to participate just because I tagged you. I just really would enjoy to read your answers*