This award is new 😊 It was created by Vincent, a young man, who lives in Nigeria.
I was graciously given this award by my Jesus loving friend Gail!
Gail, thank you so much for thinking of me. And I just want to say thanks for all your support, prayers, encouragement and kind words that you ALWAYS bestow!
Here are the guidelines:
1. Thank the person that nominated you with a link to their blog.
2. Make a Post of the award (with photo)
3. Post the rules.
4. Ask 5-10 questions of your choice.
5. Nominate 10-30 other bloggers (or more) and notify them.
6. Follow Vincent Ehindero @ vincentehindero.wordpress.com (to qualify for a free blog promotion and shout out) and more blogging opportunities.
Here are the questions asked:
1. How were you inspired to blog?
I was inspired to blog from a dear sister in Christ, who saw me give my testimony at the Wrestling For Your Life Men’s Conference in Huntsville, Alabama, many years ago now. Her name is Kerri. She had a radio/TV show called Coffee & Christ which I had the honor of being on twice. Those shows are here and here.
2. How to you spend time relaxing?
Right now just vegging on the couch watching all the Marvel movies and playing Township😊
3. What country to you live in?
I love in the good ole United States.
4. What are two of your favorite blogging topics?
Oh my gosh, this is a tough one. I still enjoy discussing porn and it’s affects on people and how to change. I love talking about the kids, Angie and just life.
The fun posts are the ones where I see a picture and a whole post evolves from it like these:
5. What is your favorite food?
Chinese, sushi and fried catfish, bass, bream or white perch…everyday if I could🤪
6. How often do you blog?
I started off very slow, like maybe once a month, then once a week until I was posting twice a day. That, honestly, became overwhelming. So I have slowed down to some degree. I still do the Daily Inspiration posts and try to get out a few posts on the weekend. I am hoping to start writing more soon though😊
7. Are you a great cook?
Great? Nah, I’m a good cook. Angie, on the other hand is an awesome cook. I just want to be able to help her make and eat more of her home cooking 😊♥️
I am doing seven nominees & questions as that is my favorite number…
Here are my nominees:
Here are my questions:
1. What do you feel is your greatest achievement in life so far?
2. After this Coronavirus shut-in is over, how do you feel the world will interact with one another?
3. When the virus mutates again in a year or less, because it will…just like the flu does, would you take the chip if it had the cure built in? (The chip is a reality now for those who do not know)
4. This is not a prideful question it’s just something I am curious about. What do you like most about my little ole blog?
5. What is the most odd acting or exotic pet you have ever owned?
6. What scented candle is always lit in your home?
7. This is a request more than a question. Would you be so kind as to post your favorite sunrise or sunset picture? We all could use something to brighten our day😊
*To my nominees. I would love for you to participate but do not feel obligated to do so. I just want you to know that you are appreciated and thought of*
Have a great everyone!