This one is from my little sis Lydia 😊 who just finished tackling 5 Sunshine Blogger Awards. Go check out her answers 😊
Thank you so much Lydia for thinking of me and for always being supportive and encouraging to others. You, little sis, are truly a ray of sunshine in the blogging world!
–The Sunshine Blogger Award is peer recognition for bloggers that inspire positivity and joy.
Here are the guidelines:
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link back to their blog so others can find them.
- List the rules and display an award logo on your blog post.
- Answer the 11 questions the blogger asked you.
- Nominate 11 new blogs to receive the award and notify them by commenting on any of their posts.
- Ask the nominees 11 new questions.
Here are Lydia’s questions…
1. What is your job or what is your dream job?
Right now I work at Russell Moore Lumber pulling orders for contractors. My dream job would be to become a Christian Sex Therapist/Counselor geared towards those suffering from the damage of porn.
2. What’s one of your least favorite foods and why?
Pasta…just kidding 😂
I don’t really have any. I’m like Mikey. I’ll try anything. I tried shark and didn’t like it. It was to tough. So maybe that can be one!
3. What time of day do you like to write a blog post?
Whenever I get the chance. I truly don’t have a set time or anything like that. When it hits…it hits.
4. Who or what inspires you the most in life?
This is a hard one to answer. My relationship with God inspires me daily but so do my kids, Angie and you guys! But you did ask for the one who inspires me the most so it has to be…God! For without Him there is no telling where I would be. Probably dead from alcohol poisoning before I could even have kids. Thank you Lord!
5. What has been the most exciting thing that ever happened to you?
Being able to be there for the birth of my son Brandon ♥️
6. Would you rather eat fried baloney or slimy spinach leaves?
I like both actually. I will go with spinach though😊
7. Which describes you better? Giant jokester or super shy?
I am both. In real life I am super shy until I get to know a person. I love playing jokes on the guys at work, especially hiding their forklift so I get more orders 😂
8. What’s your favorite type of blog posts to read?
Posts about life issues and the realness that goes with that.
9. Do you like spicy foods?
I love spicy food! I’m from the south!!
10. Can you jump rope?
I can! Just not as well as I use to!
11. What one word can you use to describe the above questions asked?
I am giving this award to..
Keyshaun at Fisher Of Men
Francis at Jovial
D at Dollfaced Writer
Leigh at All You Need Is Jesus
Michelle at The Mimosa Blossom
Dawn at Drawing Closer To Christ
Deb at Bee Tree Gathering
Here are my questions:
1. You have been shipwrecked. It’s only you and one other survivor. What do you do to occupy your time as there are no books or electronics?
2. What is your favorite animal? Share a picture 😊
3. Which blog do you look forward to reading?
4. Right now, I’m dressing up like the kid from Christmas Story. How to you dress to stay warm?
5. Considering the the times we live in, if your son or daughter told you they feel they are gay, what would your reaction be? How would you handle it?
6. If you caught your son or daughter watching pornography how would you handle the situation? What would you say to them?
7. Aside from blogging, how do you express to others what is on your heart?
8. Do you believe in the power of prayer?
9. With all the distractions that can draw your attention how do you stay grounded?
10. Would you rather live in the mountains by a river/lake or in the hustle and bustle of city life?
11. Are you as tired of the rat race as I am?
*To those who I have given the award to…please do not feel obligated to participate. I just want to let you know that I appreciate you and to say thank you for inspiring others with your words!*