Steve thank you for nominating me for the Sunshine Blogger Award. For those who do not follow Steve yet you should. His posts always bring a smile to my face or I can’t breathe because I’m laughing so hard. I love his photography of nature 😊
Here are the guidelines:
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link back to their blog so others can find them.
- List the rules and display an award logo on your blog post.
- Answer the 11 questions the blogger asked you.
- Nominate 11 new blogs to receive the award and notify them by commenting on any of their posts.
- Ask the nominees 11 new questions.
Here are the questions Steve asked…
1. What is your favorite fruit?
Fresh figs right off the tree.
2. What is your favorite meat?
3. Do you like to make your own juice or buy it?
Do you know how many oranges or apples it takes to make a gallon of juice? Nah, I buy it🤣
4. Do you like to bake?
That depends on what I’m baking. Cakes, cookies and brownies…YES!!! Is baked chicken considered baking or cooking 🤔
5. Do you like to cook?
I really do enjoy cooking. I just don’t because it’s just me and then Brandon on Fridays.
6. Would you rather eat at home or a restaurant every day?
If I was dating or married…eating at home is awesome with the occasional date night!
7. Do you like to travel?
I love traveling ❤️
8. Do you enjoy walks in nature?
Oh heck yeah!!
9. Do you enjoy camping?
Camping is awesome whether in a tent or a craving. It’s just being out in nature that’s fun 😊
10. Would you prefer to live by the sea or in the mountains?
In the mountains. I could hunt and fish, hear the frogs, cricket and owls at night. ❤️
11. Would you prefer to live in an apartment/flat, or in a house?
I prefer a house…more room to play in!
Here are my nominees 🤔🤔🤔
Claudia at Between The Lines
D at Dollfaced Writer
Gail at Gail Loves God
Renee at ♥️Heart Tokens♥️
Deandra at Imago Dei
Purple Rose at Confessions And Thoughts Of A Reluctant Preacher’s Daughter
Melody at Crushed Caramel
Here are my questions…some of these will be hard to answer as they reflect the darkness in others…
1. When, what seems like the weight of the world is upon your shoulders, what keeps you motivated to take that next step?
2. What is something that you used to collect as a child that you wish you still had?
3. What exactly gives you a sense of accomplishment?
4. What was your hardest challenge to overcome?
5. Why do you feel the church is silent on dealing with real life issues like addiction and sex?
6. What is your personal opinion as to why it seems more and more little ones are being shot, beaten, kidnapped or worse?
7. Why would any parent, no matter what the hell is going on in their lives, want to take the lives of their kids?
8. What is you favorite post/posts you have written? Share links please 😊
9. I don’t know if this one is possible but what is the most liked post on your blog?
10. Which post is the one most commented on?
11. And finally, who is your top supporter as far as comments? Give them a shout out 😊
*To my nominees, please do not feel obligated to participate in this award. I would love for you to but don’t get stressed over it.*
Have a great week everyone!