My sis Purple Rose has tagged me in the October What Kind Of Pumpkin Are You Tag😊 I so enjoy doing these!
Here are the rules:
1. Thank the person who tagged you and link their post to yours.
3. Use the original featured image and include it in your post.
4. Copy and paste the meaning of the tag into your post.
5. Answer the questions.
6. Tag at least one person.
7. Have fun and enjoy the rest of your month! ❤
I love the meaning behind this tag…
Here are the questions:
1. Do you celebrate Halloween? Why or why not?
I do not celebrate Halloween because of it’s origin. That and people are just different than when I was a kid. It’s not safe. I will carve pumpkins for the kids and we have gone to church functions for games and candy 😊
2. Do you like to watch scary movies? Why or why not?
Horror movies were my go to genre. Don’t really know if it was for the violence, suspense or the scantily clad women. But once I rededicated my life I just couldn’t watch them anymore. I tried trust me but God had gotten a hold on my mind and resensitized it 😊
3. Name 3 of your greatest fears.
Losing one or both of my kids!
Having someone kidnap either of them!
God calling me home before my kids get to be adults.
4. When was the last time you scared someone?
5. Do you believe in ghosts, angels, and/or demons?
I truly believe in angels and demons! Ghosts not so much…I personally feel they are demons messing with peoples heads.
6. Do you ever get déjà vu? What do you think it means?
The closest thing to “deja vu” was when I had a dream about a friend being in a wreck only to find out the next morning that the dream was real. That was freaky!!
7. What are two of your favorite candies?
Candy Corn and Reese’s Peanut Butter Pumpkins
Dawn at Drawing Closer To Christ
Kristian at Life Lessons From Around The Dinner Table
Sarah at Fabric That Made Me
Now I’m off to enjoy the rest of the month. Hey, they told me too😂