This is cool! Gail has tagged me in the 30 Interesting Questions Tag. Thank you so much sis for wanting to know a little more about me 🙂
Here are the 30 questions…
1. What are your nicknames? What do you prefer to be called?
My friends have called me Stubaby since forever.
My Uncle George used to call me Tutt Tutt.
I’ve been called Hammer, Superman, Cookie Monster and others that I will not divulge 😉
The guys at work call me Stuey.
I prefer just Stu
2. How often do you doodle? What do your doodles look like?
I don’t doodle anymore. But when I did they varied just a bunch of squiggles that I would color. Sometimes I would just draw what was in my head at that moment.
3. What do you do if you can’t sleep at night? Do you count sheep? Toss and Turn? Try to get up and do something productive?
Counting sheep drives me bonkers. I used to read my Bible because the devil can’t stand that and I would get sleepy. That doesn’t work anymore. So now I just lay there staring into the dark or I get on Facebook and scroll through the news feed.
4. Do people consider you as talkative or quiet?
I’m generally a quiet person until you get to know me or the subject matter is something I’m passionate about…then it’s on 😊
5. What makes you cry?
Hearing someone share their testimony I cry both happy and sad tears.
Tears of joy are shed when Angie shares with me how she feels about me ❤
Tears of sadness are shed when someone’s shares with me how they have been mistreated by their “loved” ones 😥
6. What is your biggest pet peeve?
People who chew with their mouth open and people who talk with their mouth full.
7. How many times a day do you look at yourself in the mirror?
I guess only once while brushing my teeth and then that other day of the week when I shave.
8. What is the strangest thing you believed as a child?
That babies are delivered by the stork 😮
9. What is one guilty pleasure you enjoy too much to give up?
Eating a whole box of cereal in one sitting or whole sheet of brownies right out of the oven. Who doesn’t do that?
10. Who performs the most random acts of kindness out of everyone you know?
My son Brandon. I so love this little man. He is always opening doors for women and offering to help the elderly with their groceries😊
11. How often do you read the newspaper? Which sections?
Wait, you mean they still print those things?
Well, when I was younger I read the comic section. Nothing else was of interest to me.
12. Which animal scares you the most?
None of them really scare me. I’ve petted a mountain lion, a tiger and a few others, but I guess if they were chasing me at night I might be scared.
13. Are you more likely to avoid conflict or engage it head-on?
I usually try to avoid conflict whenever possible but if someone I love was in danger…yeah I’m charging.
14. What was the most recent compliment you’ve received?
I receive compliments from you guys almost daily and at work as well but the one that means the most to me brought tears to my eyes. I’m saving the compliment for one of my Stu’s World posts coming soon.
15. What question are you tired of hearing?
This one right here…
“What is wrong with me?”
There really nothing in and of itself that is wrong with the question other than the simple fact it shouldn’t even be a thought. More on that later…
16. What is the strangest thing you have eaten?
K, are you ready for this little secret? On a weekend hunting trip with some friends to my Pawpaw’s camp I told everyone to bring your own food as the cupboards were pretty bare. Joey and I get breakfast food and the goobers bring beer, Cheetos (crunchy), popcorn and a few cans of chilli. So I cook the chilli, pop the popcorn, but the chilli in a bowl for each person and I add the Cheetos and the popcorn and hand it to everyone. You’ll eat almost anything when your tipsy. It was actually pretty good considering everyone says we need to do it again!
17. Do you have a whole lot of acquaintances or just a few very close friends?
I actually have both. I have a few very close friends and a lot of acquaintances on Social Media.
18. Do you have a catchphrase?
19. What’s your all-time favorite town or city? Why?
I hate to say this but I don’t have one. But I guess since all my friends live in Shreveport, except Angie, that would be the one.
20. If you had to change your first name, what would you change it to?
I would simply change it to Stu 🙂
21. When was the last time you lied?
Yesterday, when Angie asked me how my day was. I lied because she was having a rough day and didn’t want to add stress to her already bad day.
22. What’s something that amazes you?
Way too many things to list 🙂 But the top one on the list would be how God always shows His love towards me!
23. Would you rather be the first person to explore a planet or be the inventor of a drug that cures a deadly disease?
Though traveling in space would be super cool I would rather be able to help others by finding a cure.
24. What is your favorite amateur activity?
It was golf when I was younger, but now it would have to be writing!
25. What was your first thought when you woke up this morning?
Ughhhhhh!!! I don’t wanna!! Then I make coffee 🙂
26. What is your favorite song (at least at the moment)?
My favorite worship song at moment…
My favorite love song…
My favorite heavy metal song:
27. List someone you know, and describe them in 5 words.
Angie is amazing, loving, kind-hearted, beautiful, and a spitfire at times 😊
28. You can select one person from history and have them truthfully answer one question. Who would you select and what would the question be?
Oh wait, can this be the answer to #15?
29. Which celebrity or artist do you resemble the most?
No one. Can you imagine someone else walking around walking around with my looks?
30. What do you want me to know?
That you are unique specifically created for the calling God has called you to!
Don’t lose hope and stay strong!
Tag, you’re it:
*I hope you all enjoyed the answers 🙂