Lydia, my little sis, thank you so much for nominating me for The Sunshine Blogger Award! I am deeply honored. I look forward to watching you video acceptance of all the awards you have received 😊
Here are the guidelines:
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link back to their blog so others can find them. ✔
- List the rules and display an award logo on your blog post. ✔
- Answer the 11 questions the blogger asked you. ✔
- Nominate 11 new blogs to receive the award and notify them by commenting on any of their posts. ❌
- Ask the nominees 11 new questions. ✔
Here are Lydia’s questions:
1. What’s a memory that you’ll cherish forever?
Being there to witness Brandon’s birth ❤
2. What’s something you enjoy about the Autumn season?
The temperature gets cooler and the changing of the leaves colors. Gorgeous looking at a mountain side!
3. Do you enjoy walking nature trails?
I do enjoy them. The peace and quiet (non-city quiet) and the sound of rustling leaves and the birds chirping 😊
4. When was the last time you had a spoon of peanut butter?
Ha, the other day at work before eating my P&J sandwich.
5. Do you drink the suggested amount of water in a day?
Does coffee & tea count? They are flavored water…lol.
I actually drink more than what is recommended. With me working in the sun for 12 hours…I have to stay hydrated.
6. Do you enjoy cooking?
I really enjoy cooking, but since it’s just me what’s the point…
7. What’s something that really makes you smile?
Call me crazy…but simply hearing Angie’s voice on the other end of the phone 😍
8. Do you prefer coffee or hot chocolate?
9. What’s your favorite type of sweet bread?
I love Hawaiian!
10. How do you like your potatoes cooked?
I does not matter. I will eat them raw, mashed, baked or stewed. There are certain meals though where they should be mashed.
11. In your opinion, what combination sounds better: apple sauce on fried chicken or ketchup in your cereal?
Apple sauce on fried chicken definitely!!
Here are those I choose to give the award to:
Amy ~ I know you are busy with homeschooling the girls so you just keep pouring sunshine into them 😊
Purple Rose ~ What can I say…thank you for having my back and being there for me to vent to. Love you sis!
Viv ~ You are a ray of sunshine even on the “bad” days.
Fay ~ I look forward to reading more of your posts and getting to know my new sis 😊
Sophie ~ I love your artwork and poems. You are stronger than you realize. Stay strong little sis!
Here are my questions.
1. What is your biggest source of joy?
2. What song reflects your life the most?
3. If you wrote your autobiography what would the title of it be?
4. If you are a smoker, how many times have you tried to quit?
5. When shopping, what is the first department you go to?
6. Do you separate your laundry into darks, lights and whites or do you just chunk them in the washer and go with it?
7. Do you like driving at night?
8. When it comes to things you will not eat, is it because of the texture or taste?
9. How many states or providences have you visited?
10. What is your life verse?
11. What are your favorite pizza toppings?
*To those I have chosen to give this award to…please do not feel obligated to participate. I just want to say thank you for sharing your rays of sunshine with us and those around you.*
Have a great weekend everyone.