Jacquie, thank you so much for The Sunshine Blogger Award! I am both deeply humbled and honored that you felt my blog is deserving.
Ladies and gents, if you are not following Jacquie you need to! Her passion for our youth is awesome! We need more like her and her husband out there helping our youth find Christ and teaching them to follow Him!
Here are the guidelines:
1. Use the sunshine blogger award logo
2. Give thanks to the blogger that nominated you
3. Answer the 11 questions given to you
4. Nominate 11 other bloggers and ask them 11 questions.
Here are the questions Jacquie has asked:
1. Is there a legacy you would like to leave behind?
The only legacy I want to leave behind is a spiritual legacy for my kids, future wife and grandkids!
2. Do you have a favorite activity?
Sex! It’s still my favorite thing to do, though I haven’t had in any in forever. Hey, I was asked😀
3. Is there someone living or dead who inspires you?
My close friends who through normal everyday conversation gives me topics to write about 🙂
4. Have you made Jesus the Lord of your life? If so, how did it happen?
This is a very difficult question to answer Jacquie!
Lord means master and ruler. Making Jesus Lord of one’s life is not a one time thing but rather a daily choice of saying I surrender my will.
It’s a daily choice of asking for forgiveness of sins committed, including those “new” ones that were not sins a week ago but are now as the Holy Spirit convicted you.
It’s a daily decision to open another wound or closet door of our heart and allow healing to take place.
Making Jesus Lord is a journey and mine began as a teenager with a lot of walking away and coming back. I had the prodigal circle syndrome for decades because I felt unworthy of His love due to my porn usage, alcoholism and sexual activity. Praise God I now know I am worthy as He has helped me overcome those areas of my life and has forgiven me!
5. If you could meet anyone living or dead, who would it be?
Well, I sort wigged everyone out when I answered Adam to a previous question like this. So this time I would like to meet John “the beloved” disciple.
6. If you could change one thing about the world, what would it be?
I would completely do away with sex trafficking!
7. What is one important lesson you have learned in life?
I love how you phrased this one Jacquie! It is always hard to pick one lesson learned that has the most value.
A very important lessoned I have learned so far is this…
That no matter what issues we have gone through or are going through at moment God can and will use them to help others! We just have to willing to share!
Here are the five I am giving this award to:
I am asking seven questions:
1. What do you feel is your greatest accomplishment in life?
2. What is your go to comfort food?
3. What is your most quoted scripture?
4. Which Bible character do you relate to the most and why?
5. What is your favorite activity?
6. Do you still look up in the sky and try to find animal formations in the clouds?
7. What is your favorite dessert?
*To those I have given this award to please do not feel obligated to participate. This is just my way of saying thank you.