This is so cool! Steve has given me The Barnabas Award. Thank you so much brother! I am honored and humbled that you see my blog as encouraging and inspiring! Guys please go check out his blog. It is such a breath of fresh air reading his posts. You may lose track of time though 😊 but that’s a good thing. It’s so worth it!
Go say hi! This post will still be here waiting 😊
The Barnabas Award is presented in recognition of the encouragement and inspiration a blogger brings to their readers.
How This Award Works:
Thank the person who nominated you, and share their blog.
Think of five bloggers that encourage and inspire you and nominate them.
List five things about yourself and answer the questions.
Lastly, ask your nominees five questions. Why five? Because it is the number that signifies grace.
Here are 5 things about ole Stu…
1. I am a blood bought child of God, who is trying his best to navigate this crazy world.
2. The things I love most in the world are God, my kids, Angie, chocolate, coffee and Chinese food ❤
3. I am truly blessed to be a part of this wonderful, caring and encouraging family of bloggers!!👊
4. I am a big Marvel & Dc fan. Batman and Flash are my favorite DC characters. Gambit and Moon Knight are my favorite Marvel characters.
5. Here’s something you may not know…I have two eyes going on four 😊👓
Here are Steve’s questions:
1. What is your favorite day of the week and why?
Fridays because that is the night I get my father & son time with Brandon❤
2. Is there some place in your own country that you have never seen that you would like to see?
The Everglades in Florida would be cool to see. Maybe I could see a Manatee 🙂
3. Do you think you will still be blogging one year from now?
Most definitely! I enjoy this community too much to not be a part of it anymore 🙂
4. Other than your own country, what other countries would you like to visit? (no more than 3)
5. Do you like to encourage other people?
Every chance I get?
Here are the 5 I have chosen to give this award too…
Here are my 5 questions…
1. What are your inspirations for blogging?
2. Do you have a favorite quote that gives you encouragement to continue in this journey called life?
3. One million dollars is given to you…now what?
4. What is one thing that you feel you could never do to another person?
5. If you could collaborate with one blogger, who would it be and why?
*Ladies and gents, this award is yours. Do as you please with it. Participate…awesome! Don’t participate…that’s cool too! This is just my way of saying I truly appreciate the love and care you put into your blog. Thank you!