Hey guys! Sarah aka Skelly has given me the The Sunshine Blogger Award ❤
Sarah, thank you so much. I am both honored and humbled that you find my blog inspiring and motivating!
Y’all need to click the link above and check her blog out 😎
Here are the guidelines:
Thank the blogger who gave you this award.
Answer the 11 questions the blogger asked you.
Give the award to 5 bloggers and write them 11 new questions.
List the guidelines and display the Sunshine Blogger Award in your post/or on your blog.
Notify the recipients about it by commenting on one of their blog posts.
Here are Sarah’s questions:
I do have some affiliate links for products I endorse but…yeah not enough money to say I make money…lol.
My purpose for my blog is just to share what God places on my heart and leave the rest to Him.
I do not watch scary movies anymore though they have always been my favorite genre. Well…I take that back…I did watch It with Brandon via Redbox. Comedies are good, action movies actually depends on who the cast is. I’m more of a good drama guy!
I like fall the most. The leaves on the tree changing color is just gorgeous! And it’s not too hot nor too cold. I don’t do cold.
There are many moments that have totally changed my direction in life.
The first one is holding Erin for the very first ❤ My little blue-eyed angel. It’s impossible for me to explain that emotional moment.
The second is actually being IN the delivery room when Brandon came out. It was the most beautiful disgusting thing to watch. Afterbirth is pretty gross…just saying. And yet it is such a beautiful thing to watch the miracle of birth.
Men, BE in the delivery room when your child is being born. It will change your life 🙂
The third one was having Jenn say she didn’t love me anymore. It was THE turning point God used to get me back. Everything changed the night I rededicated my life to God!!
The night I wrote Dear Porn Star: Please Forgive Me was a changing moment in my life as I hit my knees bawling because the truth hit me and I honestly do not remember how long I was down there crying but he spoke to me that night powerfully.
And having God bring Angie into my life changed me so much. I could write hundreds of posts about our friendship and love for one another and still not have explained what we mean to each other.
Both. I even put salt on my chocolate ice cream sometimes and on my watermelon 😉
Sadly, yes. When I told my mom that I had been molested it broke her heart. She felt as if she had failed me as a mom 😦
Of course I told her that she didn’t. She could not be everywhere with me. That’s impossible.
Who said anything about growing up 😂
But I did want to be Archeologist when I was in elementary school.
I am one those who will try almost anything at least once…except drugs.
Texas, Mississippi, Louisiana and Arkansas
I love both. I can drink both all day long 🙂
My favorite book of time is…
Followed closely by…
This one I kept and passed it down to Erin 🙂
I don’t listen to podcasts and as far as YouTube goes I just watch music videos on there with the occasional discussion on porn or marriage.
TV show would still have to be the Flash 🙂
And honestly, I do not have a favorite blog per se. I do have those I will stay up late to read though 🙂
I am giving this award to:
Here are my ???’s…
1. What is you favorite food to cook?
2. Do you like doing puzzles? If so, what style do you enjoy doing the most?
3. What are your dreams for your kids, if you have any?
4. Why do you feel communication is so lacking in relationships?
5. With all the hustle and bustle, kids and their extracurricular activities, work, housework, yard work, etc, how do you make quality time with your spouse a priority?
6. What type of activities do you and your family do for fun?
7. Do you still have that one habit you just haven’t given over to God yet?
8. If you could be any cartoon character who/which would you choose?
9. Do you need silence or background noise whenever you are writing a blog post?
10. Besides the Platypus, what other animal has God created to show us His sense of humor?
11. Where do you prefer to drink your coffee in the mornings?
* Ladies, please do not feel obligated to participate in the award. It’s just my little way of saying thank you for being you 🙂
Sorry for the different fonts on the questions. I just copied and pasted. And tried to fix them but I use my phone and not a laptop…so it is what it is 😁