Kristian, my friend, thank you so much for giving me The Mystery Blogger Award! I am honored you thought of me as a worthy recipient!
Guys go by and say hey! He has some great posts and some cool collaborations with Beckie!
Now, what’s the Mystery Blogger Award?
“It’s an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging, and they do it with so much love and passion.”
Here are the rules: (which I will not follow 100%)
Put the award logo/image on your blog ✓
List the rules✓
Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog✓
Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well✓
Answer the 5 questions you were asked✓
Tell your readers 3 things about yourself✓
You have to nominate 10 – 20 people X
Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog✓
Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question✓
Share a link to your best post(s) ✓
Here are the questions Kristian posed to his nominees:
1. Did you have any childhood goals and have you achieved them?
I guess the only one that really became a reality is being a dad. The other goals I had went to wayside as real life took over.
2. What is something you have always wanted to do but never have?
Find a secret cave and go exploring 🙂
3. What is something you are proud of?
I am proud of my kids and the wonderful young people they have become not only in martial arts but life in general ❤
4. What is your favourite film/movie?
There are so many amazing films that have been made since filming began and I can’t say I love one to the extreme as number one.
Here are a few that I can watch over and over again…Ready Player One, Stand By Me, Gone With The Wind, Last Of The Mohicans, White Squall, Outsiders and the Breakfast Club.
5. Because I loved Beckie’s question so much, I’m going to copy hers. Weird/Strange Question… If you could have dinner with anybody (Dead or Alive) who would that be, and what would you like to ask them?
Most people would assume my answer to this question is Jesus, but they would be wrong. I have eternity for that 🙂
The person I would want to eat lunch with would be Adam. And my question would be this…Why the heck didn’t you stop Eve from biting the fruit and then the next question would be after Cain killed Abel and was exiled, who exactly was he in fear of his life from?
3 things about Stu:
I am truly blessed with the best of friends and that includes many of you that read my little blog 🙂
I enjoy praying for others!
I love my kids and a certain someone 🙂
I am giving this award to…
Here are my 5 questions:
1. Out of all the characters in Looney Tune land which one is your favorite?
2. What was your favorite bedtime story growing up?
3. Your child comes home from school and tells you they have been bullied, how do you react, what do you tell them?
4. If you watch old black and white movies at all, which is your favorite?
5. (Now it is time for the weird/strange question) 🤔
Okay, I have one. Why do you feel God created fleas, mosquitoes, and any other little bug that drives us absolutely crazy?
And lastly here a few links to posts I feel are my “best” (not because they went viral, had a lot of like or even comments but because they have meaning to me)
*I am breaking the rules officially on nominating others on many of the awards I receive from here on out. I feel that having to nominate 10 to 20 bloggers per award actually devalues the award and it takes away from the fun of doing an award. 1 to 5 nominees should be plenty. That is where I stand on the issue. I hope you all understand and can appreciate this.*