Steve, thank you so much for asking me to participate in The Sunshine Blogger Award!
I so enjoy reading Steve’s posts and his acceptance of awards. He shares stories of the animals and birds that come to visit him. And he even shares his “fear” of spiders and his wonderful collections. But everything he shares with us is done with a unique sense of humor and he even allows Muffin to help with his posts 😸😁
Thank you Steve and Muffin for brightening our days!
Here are the rules for The Sunshine Blogger Award:
Thank the blogger who nominated you.
Answer the 11 questions the blogger asked you.
Nominate new blogs to receive the award and write them 11 new questions.
List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award in your post/or on your blog.
Notify the nominees about it by commenting on one of their blog posts.
Here are the questions Steve has asked:
1. Do you have any pets?
Yes, I have a kitten that Brandon caught that drives me insane with her constant meowing. She will not stop…ughhh! Her name is Princess. I just call her little bit 🙂
2. How long have you been blogging?
I started blogging in 2013 towards the end of the year.
3. Do you think you will be blogging a year from now?
Most definitely! I did almost quit a few years back. I am glad I stuck with it. And Renee told me I have to keep blogging 😂
4. Do you prefer to use a laptop/computer or your phone for blogging?
I prefer a laptop/computer but I do not have internet at the house so I use my phone which definitely works for those on the fly posts that my head comes up with from time to time 🙂
5. What time of day do you blog most often?
I usually write when I get home from work or while waiting for my ride to and from work. So, I guess it would from 5 to 6 am and 7 to 9 pm.
6. Have you ever traveled right across the country where you live?
I have been to many states in my life but not near enough. The farthest east I have been in Florida. The farthest north I have been is Indiana and the Farthest west I have been is to Arizona
7. Do you enjoy cooking?
I love cooking but it’s hard to do that now. I don’t have fridge and since it’s just me I don’t see the point. The enjoyment in cooking is to make a meal for someone special in my life.
8. Do you enjoy reading?
Oh, gosh yeah!! I love leaving this world and go to another time and place.
9. Do you enjoy exercising?
Well…not really. I get enough of a workout at work.
10. Do you enjoy eating healthy foods?
Depends on the food…lol. I like my fruits and veggies 🙂
11. Do you have any ideas for me/my blog?
I enjoy your blog just the way it is Steve…serious with your unique sense of humor. Well…maybe less attacking of the feet 😂😂
I present this award to:
Joe (I think you should reintroduce the award you created brother!)
Here are my questions:
1. What is one of you favorite books and why?
2. Do you believe that love can last a lifetime?
3. Apple or Android, and why?
4. If you could have any animal as a pet, what would it be?
5. Are you a zoo or an aquarium type of person?
6. What is you favorite breakfast food?
7. What would your dream vacation be like?
8. What life lesson do wish you had learned earlier in life?
9. Out of the words available for our use what is your favorite?
10. What about the blogging community do you enjoy the most?
11. Communication is vital to any relationship. Why do you feel people fail to communicate with each other?
*To my nominees please do not feel obligated to participate, though I would love to hear your answers. This is just one little way that Stu can say thanks for being you!