Orchid Daughter (Lillian) has nominated me for The Sunshine Blogger Award. Lillian thank you so much! I am truly honored that you thought of me.
Guys, you should go check her blog out! She writes from the heart.
–The Sunshine Blogger Award is peer recognition for bloggers that inspire positivity and joy.
-Thank the blogger who nominated you.
-Answer the 11 question the blogger asked you.
– Nominate up to 11 new blogs to receive the award, and then write them 11 new questions.
– List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award in your post/or on your blog.
Here are the questions Lillian asked:
1) What do you do to relax, it is enough with one thing?
I grab some coffee and either listen to music, watch a movie or write.
2) Do you have a hobby outside of blogging?
Is collecting movies and CDS considered a hobby or an addiction?
3) What is your favorite song?
OMG!!! This is impossible…ughh…
Let me try to break this down…
Secular love song:
This is mine and Angie’s song. It’s her ringtone and my alarm to wake up in the mornings!
Christian love song:
Secular rock song:
Christian rock song:
4) If you have to choose, would you prefer to see a horror movie or romantic comedy?
Romantic comedy. Horror was my favorite genre before I rededicated my life to the Lord. Now I can’t stand them.
5) If there is one thing you want me to know about your country, what is it?
That despite the fact we come off as a bunch of self-centered fools that still have racial tension we will go out of our way to help anyone in a crisis, regardless of race!
6) To describe yourself with one word, what would it have been?
7) Do you have a favorite flower?
Roses. I have always loved them. I guess deep down, even as a child, I was a romantic. Plus I enjoy pruning them and watching the new buds bloom 🙂
8) What is your favourite food?
9) If you could travel to another place right now, where would you go?
10) Do you have a favourite season, and why?
Spring and summer. Being a stucicle is not fun. And because I Raynaud’s my finger tips lose blood circulation once it gets below 50 degrees.
I prefer warmth!!
11) If you could choose to be a movie star for a day, who? Maybe you tell why too?
I can’t think of one I would want to be. Their lives are too hectic for my taste. Having the paparazzi following all day…everywhere…would drive me insane!
Here are my fellow bloggers I am giving the award to…😎
Vickie at Vickie’s Book Nook & Meditation Corner
Michelle at Mws R Writings
Kathy at Maggie Tiggles
Dawn at Drawing Closer To Christ
Amy at A New Life
Laura at All The Shoes I Wear
Kristian at Life Lessons From Around The Dinner Table
Nova at Nova’s Namesté 365 Online
John at The Eclectic Contrarian
Ryan at Ryan Callahan’s Blog
Kristian at Tales From The Mind Of Kristian
Here are my questions for you:
1. What is the weirdest thing you have ever eaten or should I say attempted to eat?
2. What is the hardest thing you have overcome?
3. What is the one thing you have to have every day?
4. Why do you think it is so hard for most men to share their true feelings with the ones they love?
5. If you are married, what do you treasure the most about your spouse?
If dating, what about the one you are seeing?
If single, what would you are you looking for?
6. Where did the term, without using Google or any other search engine, by the skin of my teeth come from?
7. What are you passionate about and why?
8. What topics, if any, have you wanted to write about but haven’t because you feel your “fan base” would not approve?
9. Someone who has hurt you deeply in the past reaches out to you. They have done so to make ammends because the Lord told them to. Do you forgive or do you tell them to bugger off?
10. Now, let’s flip that question a little. The Lord tells you to reach out to someone you hurt in the past. Do you do so or do you ignore the prompting of the Holy Spirit out of fear?
11. Oh gosh, you are running late for work, grab a quick cup of coffee, get dressed quickly, slip on a pair of shoes and jet. When you arrive at work people snicker when you walk in because you slipped on two different pairs of shoes. What do you do?
* To those I have chosen to give this award to, please know that you do not have to participate. I just want you to know that I truly appreciate you, your blog and the joy you bring to my life.*