This is so cool. Lydia has nominated me for The Awesome Blogger Award. I’m like tripping! Thank you Lydia for thinking of me! I am deeply honored!
Please stop by her blog and say hi. She has some really cool stuff 🙂
Here are the rules:
– Thank the blogger who nominated you.
– Tag your post with #awesomebloggeraward.
– Answer the questions given to you.
– Nominate and inform at least 5 bloggers.
– Give them 10 new questions to answer.
Here are the questions Lydia asked:
1. What’s one of your most embarrassing moments?
Being a sacker at Brookshires, my first job at 15, and catching a box of matches incorrectly that another sacker tossed to me. They went everywhere 😦
2. What’s your biggest fear?
Losing Brandon or Erin!
3. How do you like to be comforted when you are sad?
When I’m sad or depressed I will usually just take a nap. I also like to be hugged when I’m sad. There are four people who can hug me and everything just goes away for a bit. Angie, Joey, Angela and Brandon.
Sex is also a good thing too. Just saying.
4. Do you journal? If so, why?
I have a prayer request journal and the praise reports when they are answered. Does that count?
5. When’s the last time you went camping?
When Brandon was like 2 years old and Erin was 5.
You would think Brandon was posing
6. What would you rate 10/10?
Final Fantasy VII for Playstation…
I put over 100 hours into this game. One of, if not the best story lines ever for a game!
Loved this one…though I never made it to the end of the endless hallway after beating the game.
7. What’s your favorite work/job to do?
Work…who likes work?!?!
I would love to get paid to blog, share my faith and help men become free from porn and the struggles associated with it.
8. What’s something you’re looking forward to in the next 6 months?
Honestly…just getting things back in order and up to date. And possibly seeing Angie.
9. Where would you spend all your time if you could?
Anywhere that has this type of scenery with my beautiful amazing love❤
Well, she did say if I could…
10. What’s something you’re determined to do?
Become the man God wants me to be!
I give this award to:
Here are my questions:
*Ok, peeps. A few of the questions revolve around a conversation thread that Purple Rose, Dollfaced Writer and I were following the other day on Twitter. Then the trolls showed up. Hate it when that happens. I had to call one of them out though…then he called me a non-believer. I called him out again and he quit. But it totally destroyed the whole atmosphere of the thread. Geez…really.
But anyway, I would love your honest answers and not what you think people want to hear.*
1. Why do you think more and more young people are living together instead of getting married?
2. If a homeless person walked into a church on a Sunday morning, how do you feel the congregation would react?
3. Do you believe the church is doing enough in your community?
4. You are angry at your spouse for something they have done. How long do you hold onto that anger, regardless of the infraction?
5. Share your honest thoughts on this verse…
And Isaac brought her into his mother Sarah’s tent, and took Rebekah, and she became his wife; and he loved her: and Isaac was comforted after his mother’s death.
Genesis 24:67 KJV
6. Now, upon reflecting on that verse…is one considered your spouse… before or after sex?
7. Who is your favorite Disney character?
8. What is your favorite board or card game?
9. What was your favorite toy as a child?
10. And finally…What is your favorite nightime snack?
I would be honored if you all would participate, but you don’t have to 🙂
And if anyone else wants to tackle the questions…go for it! Just link back to this post, so I can read you answers please 🙂
Have a great week!