I so love these monthly tags that Purple Rose and Dollfaced Writer have come up with. I am honored that Purple Rose has tagged me to participate! Thank you so much sis!
Go check out her tag here.
It’s cool that they have chosen the theme of Marching On for this month. As most of you have read February was very difficult month for me. And though I am still unemployed at moment I will be using the month of March to begin my process of moving forward in my faith and into whatever career the Lord has for me.
Here are the questions for this month’s tag:
1. Are you or is anyone in your family Irish?
Not that I am aware of.
2. Do you wear green for St. Patrick’s Day? 🍀
Most of the time…in one form or another 🙂
3. Do you decorate for St. Patrick’s Day? 🍀
4. If you spotted a leprechaun, followed him, saw a rainbow 🌈and a pot of gold…what would the gold be to you? Actual gold? Or something else?
The pot itself would be made of gold and the contents would be gold coins that when you took one out another took it’s place to always ensure the rainbow always stayed vibrant in color.
5. What shade of green is your favorite? Provide an image if possible.
6. What do you like best about the month of March? What do you like the least?
I’m not sure honestly. March has always been just another month to me.
My birthday is the last day of the month though 🙃
7. What’s the luckiest thing that’s ever happened to you?
Besides the birth of my precious kids, I would have to say it would be having the honor and privilege to love and be loved by Angie, my beautiful amazing love ❤
For this month I am tagging…
As they have each in their own way helped me to march forward.