Kristian from Life Lessons From Around The Dinner Table gifted me this cool award. This is my first time receiving The Real Neat Blog Award. Thank you so much Kristian. I am honored!
You should go check out Kristian’s answers to Rory’s questions. I just love the way she tells a story. And while you are there read some of her other stories. She has a way of captivating you with her words.
Here are the guidelines:
6. Ask 7 questions for those you choose to participate.
Here are the questions posed by Kristian:
Sunrises and sunsets would be the top one for me. And the reason…well they are freaking beautiful. God paints them with such vivid color ❤
Watching my beautiful amazing love sleep. Always brought a smile to my face. ❤
Seeing the morning dew on spiderwebs in the early morning while looking out over a field. So cool 🙂
My kids ❤
Seeing older couples still expressing their love for one another.
2. What’s your idea of the perfect day?
Spending the day with those I love.
3. How do you recharge?
I veg on the couch watching a few episodes of The Flash, Green Arrow, Supergirl or one of my animated movies and drink coffee.
4. If money didn’t matter, what would your dream job be?
Growing up I wanted to be an archeologist. But now it would either be a pastor or counselor dealing with sexual addiction.
5. What’s something you haven’t done, but have always wanted to?
Going to Hong Kong is still on my bucket list.
6. Which fictional character do you most identify with?
Well, for the past three months it’s been warm and rainy or freaking cold and rainy. Soooo right now I identify with…
7. What’s your favorite joke?
I really don’t have any favorite jokes…but…I remember the first bumper sticker that had me laughing so hard I had to pull off the road. Now granted I was a teenager and just started driving…the bumper sticker said this…
HOW IS MY DRIVING
And the reason it cracked me up was because it was an elderly woman driving 😂😂😂
I am gifting this award to…
Laura at Laura Venturini
Michelle at Blessings Be Me
Joe at Lighthouse Devotions
Amy at A New Life
Kathy at Maggie Tiggles
Vickie at Vickie’s Book Nook & Inspirational Corner
Purple Rose at Confessions And Thoughts Of A Reluctant Preacher’s Daughter
Destiny at Dollfaced Writer
Lydia at Lydia’s Blog
grAnnie at What Next: Behind Roo’s Ruse
Here are my questions:
1. What is the weirdest dream you have ever had?
2. If money was no object, where would your dream vacation be?
3. How do you envision Heaven to be?
4. Do you feel women are more spiritual than men? Why? (There is a reason behind the question)
5. If Jesus came back today to walk among us for a few months, how would the world treat Him?
6. What’s your least favorite thing about adulting?
7. When shopping and walking around with your head up, do you at least smile to those who are walking around you?
Ladies and gents please do not feel obligated to accept this award I have gifted you with. Just my little way of saying I appreciate you and your blog 🙂