This looks fun. I saw this on Vickie’s blog this morning and was like cool. She chose not to nominate anyone but open to all. So I am going with it 🙂
Go check out Vickie’s 7 Favorite Things
1. Link back and thank the person who tagged you.
2. Link back and thank the blogger who started the tag. That was Beth.
3. List and picture at least seven of your favorite things.
4. Tag at least seven people.
5. List the rules.
Here are my favorite things…
1. My kids
Both are miracles. Both give me a reason to smile every single day. I am so proud of both of their accomplishments and so honored God chose me to be their dad ❤
2. My Bible which was given to me for Christmas by my Granny.
It has had to rebound twice and has a lot of notes in the margin and highlights dating back to high school. Sadly there were years where the most valuable book in the world sat closed on a shelf. Not anymore!
They have been a part of my life since 84. Their music has comforted me, made me mad and has helped me to heal on so many occasions.
4. Coffee is a must!!! I think I would bleed coffee if someone stabbed me.
5. Sushi is certainly a favorite 🙂
6. Movies based on comic book heroes whether live action or animated. They have helped keep me sane of late.
7. My son’s new hobby…painting
Ladies and gents you have been tagged. Play along if you would like 🙂