This is too cool!! My good friend Kristian has tagged me in the Christmas Tag! 🎄🎁⛄ Hit the link above and go read hers 🙂
Then hang out on her site for a while and just enjoy her writing!
The tag was created by The Bright Bookcase, you can read the original post:
Here are the rules:
- You must thank the person who nominated you
- Link back to the original post (the one on this blog) and use the graphic provided.
- Answer the questions given
- Nominate at least 3 people. (or more if your feeling like a nice person 😉 )
- Give the nominees 10 questions to answer (or use the ones previously given)
- HAVE FUN! 😀
Here are the questions posted by Kristian:
1. What are your Christmas traditions?
Being single and not having my kids but a few hours, I really don’t have any now. We just hang out, listen to Christmas music and open presents.
2. What’s your favorite thing about Christmas, if you’re not a Christmas fan, what is your favorite holiday?
Watching the kids open their presents. And the look on their faces when the open a wrapped box of cereal or something else odd 😂
3. Christmas ham, Christmas turkey, or something else?
You mean there is more than desserts?!?!
4. What’s your favorite Christmas cookie?
My grandmother would always make me a plate of cookies that had coconut, chocolate chips and a Graham cracker base. I would die for some right now…
5. What’s your favorite Christmas memory? (I had to steal this one, Laura Beth!)
Erin’s first Christmas as she was only 10 days old!
When I was a young child mom (Santa) bought me a stuffed horse. I slept with that horse for years. It has since been passed on to Erin ❤
6. If you could have any Christmas wish come true, what would it be?
Other than like peace on Earth everyone to actually love one another, it would have to be to go to bed and wake up every morning next to the love of my life.
(Kristian, this was the hardest for me to answer)
7. Is there any place you would especially like to visit at Christmas time?
8. Do you tend to let all the Christmas commercialism get the best of you? If not, how do you avoid it?
That’s easy…I do not watch TV 🙂
And I quit retail…that helped!
9. What does Christmas mean to you?
Christmas for me is getting together with family, celebrating Christ’s birth and enjoying the time spent with loved ones…my kids.
10. What non-Christmas feel good movies (if any) do you watch this time of year? For example, mine are Mary Poppins & When Harry Met Sally.
I really do not have a non-Christmas movie that I watch this time of the year…yeah, I know sad, huh?
Here are my nominees:
Here are my questions:
1. What present did you always want as a child and never received?
2. What are your top 5 Christmas movies?
3. Out of all the Christmas songs, which one makes you truly joyful?
4. What special memory do you have of Christmas morning, as a parent?
5. What was your favorite Christmas gift?
6. At what age did you realize that Santa was not real?
7. How long do you stay awake Christmas Eve setting everything up for the kids?
8. What traditions have you and your spouse made for your marriage on Christmas Eve or Christmas Day?
9. Are you a all year Christmas shopper or a last minute shopper?
10. What is the hardest thing you have ever had to put together for your kids to enjoy once they woke up?
Have fun answering the questions! I look forward to reading them, if you choose to participate 🙂