Laura, thank you so much for nominating me for this amazing Liebster Award! Guys, if you do not follow Laura…you need to. She posts so much cool stuff on her like her Manic Monday Word challenges. What are you waiting for? Go sign up at All The Shoes I Wear.
Acknowledge the blogger that gave it to you and display the award
Answer 11 questions that the blogger gave you.
Nominate 5 other bloggers and notify them of their nomination
“This award is meant to encourage new bloggers. From The Global Aussie: “The earliest case of the award goes as far back as 2011. Liebster in German means sweetest, kindest, nicest, dearest, beloved, lovely, pleasant, valued, cute, endearing, and welcome.”
Here are the questions posed to Laura:
If someone were to make a film/movie about your life, which actor would you like to play you?
Jason Stathom or Mr. Clean
If you had to stand up and sing a song at Karaoke what song would you choose?
If I was held at gun point…lol…it would be In America or My Own Prison by Creed
If you received a plane ticket through the post that could take you absolutely anywhere in the world, where would you go?
You are trapped in a mountain hut in a snowstorm. You have all the food and drink you need but there is no TV. What books would you like to have with you?
My Bible and my Ted Dekker collection
If you could go back in time and meet someone from history who would it be?
Davis Tutt, my great great great something, and tell him his stupid watch is not worth losing in a card game with Wild Bill. Because he got ticked off that he lost and then started the first recorded gunfight in American history with freaking Wild Bill!
You arrive home after a long day and the magic elves have cooked/prepared your favourite meal, what is it?
Baked chicken, smothered in cream of mushroom, with cornbread, steamed asparagus and a big pot of mashed potatoes…with something chocolate for dessert.
Someone pulls out in front of you on the motorway, makes you slam your breaks on, then speeds off. What would you like to happen to them?
For them to end up behind me at the next red light so I can politely wave at them while shaking my head.
What burning question that I didn’t ask would you like to answer?
My burning question would be where are the other 3 questions…lol.
The answer is I do not know and neither does Laura. She asked us to simply answer the questions given her…😁
Here are my nominees:
Here are my questions:
1. What is your favorite past time?
2. You have been gifted 100,000 with one stipulation. You must use the funds to have date night with your spouse once a week for a year. What will your date nights look like?
3. You are offered a chance to go on a Mission Trip to Honduras, Haiti or Africa, which one would you go on?
4. Would you prefer white water rafting or a slow canoe trip?
5. Disney vacation or a cruise, which would you choose?
6. What is your favorite cuisine?
7. What is your ultimate profession you would prefer to be doing?
8. Do you prefer camping in a tent by the lake or renting a cabin?
9. What is your favorite sound of night time?
10. What is your worst nightmare you have ever had?
11. Do you believe that God loved you so much that He sent His one and only Son Jesus to die on the cross for your sins so that you may spend eternity with Him in heaven?
Whew! Coming up with questions is never easy for me…lol!