The Awesome Blogger Award was originally created by Maggie from Dreaming of Guatemala.
This is an award for the absolutely wonderful writers all across the blogging world. They have beautiful blogs, are kind and lovely, and always find a way to add happiness and laughter to the lives of their readers. That is what truly defines an awesome blogger.
So, when Mark Anthony asked me to participate, I was floored! I am so humbled and honored Mark! Thank you! And I apologize that it has taken me this long to get this done 😦
Here are the RULES..
Include the reason for the award.
Include the award banner in your post.
Tag it under #awesomebloggeraward.
Answer the questions you were given.
Nominate at least five other awesome bloggers.
Give your nominees ten questions to answer.
Let your nominees know!
Here are the questions that Anthony asked…
1. What’s the first thing you do when you wake up?
Make a pot of coffee
2. Your current favorite song?
3. Crush from a book or movie? Why?
Ok, how can one have a crush from a book? Weird..
My crush from a movie would have to be Kate Beckinsale because…well…she is sexy.
4. Tell a secret (this is my fave)
What possible secret could I have? I’m so open on my blog it’s scary…though I could share more about certain periods in my life.
But, I guess a secret would have to be that I have been married twice. (Story forthcoming…I believe)
5. What was the most embarrassing moment that happened to you yesterday?
Ha, nothing. I vegged out on the couch.
6. Why do you think you’re an amazing human being?
Amazing is a strong word. I have been called that before and didn’t understand her when she said it, because I don’t see myself that way. I’m just me. But I guess it is because I am real. I don’t hide behind a mask anymore. I have a servant hood mentality, which actually turns a lot of women off it seems. I’m not afraid to show my emotions. I treat women with respect (maybe that’s why she said I was amazing. I’m not your normal male.)
7. 3 things from your bucket list.
People still do these? Wow. Ok, it would be to finally visit Hong Kong, get remarried, and be a pastor. And not necessarily in that order 🙂
8. Look behind you. What did you see first?
A wall with my son’s football dartboard on it that uses darts without needles
9. What motivational message would you tell yourself if you were a different person?
Always be yourself because you are the only you in the whole universe
10. What are your thoughts about blog designing? Do you find it hard to do it? How do you know if it’s “the one” already? (I really want to know!)
I believe this is the easiest question I’ve been asked…because I do not do blog designs…yet
My nominees are:
Wendi at Simply Chronically Ill
Pascale at Pascale’s Healing Journey
Stefan at The Fourth Dimension Of Life
Ayesha at The Ayesha Site
Jason at Amazing Tangled Grace
Here are my questions for you all:
1. Which book are you currently reading?
2. What is your most treasures item?
3. What is your favorite classic TV show?
4. What is your favorite cereal?
5. What is your favorite animal?
6. What is your dream vacation spot?
7. What is your one pet peeves?
8. What is your favorite genre of music?
9. Why do you feel we are afraid to talk about the elephant in the room?
10. The last question is a serious one. If you had to prove the reason for your faith to a non-believer in God, what would you say?
To my nominees, please understand that accepting the award is completely up to you. I just want you to know that I appreciate you.