For those who are unfamiliar with The Mystery Blogger Award, here is a summary from Okoto herself 🙂
“This is an award for amazing bloggers with indigenous posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging and they do it with so much love and passion.” – Award Creator, Okoto Enigma
1) Thank whoever nominated you and include link to their blog
2) Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well
3) Tell your readers 3 things about yourself
4) Answer the questions from the person who nominated you
5) Nominate 5 -10 bloggers you feel deserve the award
6) Ask your nominees 5 questions of your choice with one weird or funny one
7) Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog.
3 things about me that I haven’t already shared 🤔
My favorite movie of all time is The Last of The Mohicans with Daniel Day Lewis
My favorite TV series of all time is M*A*S*H*
I hate the fact that porn takes God’s most precious gift and twists into such a perversion. And by doing so it twists our minds as to what sex is or isn’t.
Here are Laura’s questions for her Nominees:
1. Besides writing, what is your favorite hobby and/or talent
One of the gifts God blessed me with was the ability to listen. And over the years God has allowed me the honor of using that gift in ways I never would have imagined. I am so grateful.
2. What type of movie would your life be? Romance? Drama? Comedy? Horror?
Oh gosh, it would be an all inclusive genre mayhem of a movie
3. If your house was on fire (and everyone was safe, ) what would be the one thing you’d grab to take with you?
One thing….my Bible. I still have my first Bible my grandmother gave me when I first got saved. It’s been repaired multiple times over the years. Now it has doodles from my kids, all my highlights and notes. Plus a note from my mom…
4. What is your happy song?
I really don’t have a happy song. I do, however, have a lot of songs that make me feel good, cry or are just fun to listen to.
5. How do you determine the topics you write about?
The topics I write about come from my own struggles. I also get inspired by conversations with friends as they discuss things they have been through. And yeah, some of them actually say that’s something that needs to be told. So I write posts like this one.
Here are my nominees:
Matt at Ravenclaw Pride
Stefan at The Fourth Dimension Of Life
Justin at Kingdom Ink
Tammy at God Inspired Art & Quotes
Gail at Gail Loves God
Saania at Fun With Philosophy
Ok my friends, here are my questions for you:
1. What topic would you like me to address here on my blog?
2. Would you accept the challenge to step out of your comfort zone and write a post about pornography and how it is affecting our youth and/or marriages? And if so, would you share the link in the comment section so my readers can see it?
3. What is your favorite book in the Bible to read?
4. How do you study when reading said book?
5. Now for the funny/goofy question. This one I have been asked in the past because I grew up reading comic books and even now I watch The Arrow and The Flash. If you could have any super power in the world what would it be and how would you use it?
Accepting this award is completely optional as I know many of you are ministry oriented and do not want to deviate from it. I completely understand. I just wanted you to know that I truly appreciate you and what you share with your readers.
For those who do accept I understand if you do not want to tackle my second question. I get it. It is one of hard topics and yet it is the biggest elephant in the world.