I am honored to be nominated for the Sunshine Blogger Award for the second time, as it is given by bloggers to fellow bloggers who inspire positivity and creativity in the blogging community.
Ok..let’s let the fun begin 🙂
Sunshine Blogger Award Rules:
-Thank the blogger who nominated you.
-Answer the 11 questions asked.
-Nominate 11 other bloggers and ask them 11 new questions.
-List the rules and include the Sunshine Blogger Award logo in your post.
Here are the questions Neal asked:
1. What is your favorite season, and why?
My favorite season of the year is fall when the leaves start to turn colors 🙂
2. Who is your favorite musical artist?
Ah, this one is easy…
3. What is your ultimate career goal?
It is simply to do the best I can, with integrity, wherever God places me.
4. Where is your favorite place to visit?
The mountains of Arkansas for the scenery and my home town of Shreveport, Louisiana for the companionship of my best friends.
5. If you could have any type of pet, what would it be and why?
I have wanted a ferret ever since watching The Beastmaster with Marc Singer. They are just so cool 🙂
6. Museum or amusement park?
Amusement park. I am a roller coaster fan 🙂
7. “The ends never justify the means.” Do you agree with this statement?
For the most part, I agree with this statement simply for the fact that a lot of people do things in error while trying to reach their goals. The saddest part is that spouses and children are usually the ones that suffer the most in the process.
8. What would be your advice to someone who has had their heart-broken?
I would tell them to grieve the loss, allow their heart to mend, and then let it beat again. To allow love another chance. (Preaching to myself on this one.)
9. What do you like most about writing in your blog?
This is a tough one Neal. I guess, I would have to say all of it. I enjoy sharing parts of my story in hopes that it helps someone. I truly enjoy the interaction within this amazing community we have.
10. What do you like about my blog (and how could it improve?)
Neal, I enjoy your writing style and your goal of spreading love to all. As to how it could improve…I’ve been asking myself the same question for years…lol
Seriously though, I wouldn’t change a thing bro. Just keep writing. Keep sharing your heart.
11. What does the Sunshine Blogger Award mean to you?
I am always humbled and honored to be nominated for any award, tag or challenge by my peers. And the Sunshine Award is not different. It is an honor to be recognized as a blogger who inspires positivity and creativity within the blogging community. To know that I have inspired another is…well…mind boggling.
Here are my nominees:
Reggie at From Private To Public
Michele at The Hippy Chic
Heather at Every Small Voice
Abhijith at The Motivational Blog
Stacey at Scribbles and Sustenance
Laura at All The Shoes I Wear
Shannon at Revelations In Writing
James at I Am For You
Lulu at Lulu’s Happy Life
Priscilla at Writer’s Choice
Now, let’s see what questions I can come up with 🤔🤔
1. If you could change one thing in the world what would it be?
2. What is the one thing you want to instill in your children, if you have any?
3. What is your favorite faith based film and why?
4. If you could have all your friends donate to a charity, of your choice, which one would it be and why?
5. What advice would you give to engaged couples?
6. What advice would you give a new dad on how to raise his daughter?
7. What is your favorite hobby?
8. What is your favorite childhood memory?
9. If your house was on fire (and everyone was safe), what would be the one thing you’d grab to take with you?
10. How do you interpret the term submit in reference to marriage?
11. How do you define being the spiritual leader of the family?