I am always humbled and honored to be recognized by my friends within the blogging community. It means so much to me that the words God gives me to write touches you all.
Thank you Priscilla for thinking of me 🙂 Go check out her blog the Writer’s Choice. You will not be disappointed and while you are there check out her Recognition Award and her reason for doing what she does.
The story behind my blog:
I started blogging back in 2012 after several of my friends, who read my posts on Spiritual Leaders Of The Family and Resurrecting The Redeemed From Porn Addiction, encouraged me to take it a step further. Now I kind of combine those two struggles of being a spiritual leader and a thirty year porn addiction with everyday struggles. What a hard yet wonderful journey it has been 🙂
Here are two tidbits of advice for my fellow bloggers:
1. Stay focused, as hard as that can be at times, and write from your heart.
2. Don’t sweat the numbers. Trust me they can be misleading. It’s never about the likes, the shares or the views of your latest post. It’s about the lives that you touch with your writing and that dear friends is the real reason we do what we do.
Ok, so now who do I give recognition to? 🤔
Every blogger out there has a voice wanting to be heard and recognized for that voice, no matter the topic.
Here are my nominees:
I chose seven blogs because seven is my favorite number.
To those I nominated, please know you do not have to participate I just wanted you to know I recognize you and I admire you for all you do.
Here are the rules:
- Write a post to show your award.
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Give a brief story of how your blog started.
- Give two pieces of advice for new bloggers.
- Nominate 6-12 bloggers who you believe deserve to be recognized. Comment on their blogs, to let the nominees know they have been nominated.