Wow! What an honor!
Here I am, this morning, catching up on new blog posts and I come upon Gail’s post where she has been nominated for the Sunshine Blogger Award. So I go to congratulate her. And upon reading her answers to the questions asked by Teen, Meet God, who nominated Gail, and the bloggers she inturn nominated so I could go check out their blogs….I see my blog listed.
Thank you so much Gail for nominating my blog as one that inspires others. It is always such an honor and yet so humbling to be appreciated by your peers.
Sunshine Blogger Award Rules:
-Thank the blogger who nominated you.
-Answer the 11 questions asked.
-Nominate 11 other bloggers and ask them 11 new questions.
-List the rules and include the Sunshine Blogger Award logo in your post.
Here are Gail’s 11 Questions for her nominees:
1. Do you know God loves you? Very much so!
2. What was your last post about? When will our breakthrough come
3. Tea or water? Tea
4. Soup or chili? Soup
5. Where in the world do you live? Rayville, Louisiana
6. Do you have a favorite song? Oh gosh…Second Wind by Petra
7. Do you have a favorite movie? Right now…Tarzan
8. What is your favorite flower? Roses. I’ve had rose bushes at almost every house I’ve lived in. I enjoy pruning them and watch as they bloom.
9. Do you have a nickname? Yes, Stubaby
10. How old were you when you met God? It was 1977 when I gave my life to the Lord, but like most I ran. I praise Him for always watching over me all these years even when I wasn’t in His will.
11. Do you have a pooch? No
Here are my nominations:
Tears In A Bottle Go read their post entitled Hey Kids, Your Dad Is A Sex Addict for a powerful uplifting of your spirit, as you feel the strength, courage, hope and pain associated with forgiveness and healing.
My Father’s Symphony Check her latest post on parenting entitled An Open Letter To The Parents Of Willingly Lost Children. It will make you think.
Matthew Winters (The Comeback Pastor) Check out his post on being misinformed on addiction and why we should learn to understand and gain knowledge of the reason behind the addiction of the one who is struggling for freedom.
The Isaiah 53:5 Project One of his most recent post is talking about how God wants men who are willing to sacrifice everything. And I couldn’t agree with him more
Here are my 11 questions for my nominees:
1. What inspired you to start your blog?
2. Will you be so kind as to share a post from any blogger that has touched your heart for others to read?
3. What is your favorite verse in the Bible?
4. How has that verse impacted your life?
5. Who is your favorite author?
6. What is your favorite pastime?
7. How do you write your blog posts…drafts or just go for it?
8. What are some of your challenges as a blogger?
9. What is your favorite food?
10. If married, how long?
11. What is your favorite color?
Thanks for your inspirational writing and sharing your stories.